Tuesday 20 March 2012

Reflecting

I wanted a place where I could photographs that had a different meaning to those I have on the course. That is not to say that all the photographs on the "learning blog" don't mean anything, but there are a mixture of exercises and development/experimental, whereas here they are a result of where my experimentation and thought processes have got to at the time of posting.
I also make photographs that may seem to have nothing to do with the course work, but in my mind they may well do and as I continue, most days it seems, to create images I wanted a place to put them. If anyone wants to provide feedback, of any sort, I would be happy to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Good narrative with some stimulating observations and thoughts. This course is really helping and clarifying your approach. I’m going to read it again later when I’m back from my walk. Instant reaction is that I find the font difficult to read – may have to clean the specs or perhaps it’s too early in the morning. Just be sure in your own mind that it’s not a case of form over function.

    Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Adrian, I wanted a font that wasn't too formal - I wasn't sure about it myself and will look at this again when I have a bit of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, have found this font "Reenie Beenie" I think that's what it is called - we'll give this a go for a while before reverting to Arial.

    ReplyDelete